Friday, May 17, 2013

Twist



I totally don't see why I didn't bring this top with me when I, with my family, went away on a vacation. It's breezy, stylish and comfortable, which is entirely suitable for walking around. 
It may seem like a usual white tee to those of you who are new here but it isn't.


I've DIYed it's way to comfort heaven giving it a big area where your back, which is one of the sweatiest parts of the body most of the time, can totally breathe. It's even better if you cut all the sleeves and use it as a cover up to your pretty bikini. I know I talk too much about cover ups cause I just can't bare that much. A photo, a bikini set is enough.




DIY top, bandeau from NCCC Dept. Store, SM Accessories belt, Jazz shoes, beaded bracelets from Boracay, striped bracelets from BQ Mall


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie
Or ask me stuff on http://ask.fm/Lirzzzie

hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...