Monday, May 13, 2013

Pastels



I have this thing for brightly coloured stuff and my room would speak the truth. If I would show you my horrible room. Anyway, pastel colours aren't really my thing. I just like different coloured pants.
So, when you get a pastel blouse sent down from heaven, what would you pair it with? Your pastel pants of course! though it's not in trend any more, I'd be more than happy to try it out. I'm always fashionably late anyway. Harhar.


It was automatic. As soon as i laid my eyes on this blouse, I instantly thought of these pants. I don't know why, but the dreaminess of how both pastels where paired in my head was too much to resist, I had to wear the set as soon as it was pressed.




Guess top, Penshoppe pants, Solemate flats


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzie
Ask me stuff on http://ask.fm/Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...