Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hot Fudge


Because I've be downing cups of hot fudge sundae (not always hot fudge but I'm pretty sure it's a sundae) for a few days straight in the previous week, these pants of mine completely remind me of those white delights. 
So, I wouldn't want to give you an illusion of short legs and freak the crap out of you (if you could notice, the photo above and below look like they've been separated from a single photo), I decided to put text in between.

To me, teal and brown have always looked good together. I don't know why but I find them soothing when worn with each other like the comfort a chocolate bar gives an overly stressed person. Now, why put gold? Well, I figured it would go better if all the soothing pleasures would be balanced out with a metal-thingy colour.
And now, say hello to the life of my PE uniform party. These soles are my new favourite feet buddies! Courtesy of my not so little any more brother. 
Folded and Hung top, Reborn pants, Human shoes, Link watch
Hope you like it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...